Vector Control Research Centre announces a vacancy for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician, Staff Car Driver, Lab Attendant. VCRC Recruitment 2019 The candidate can apply from the official website before 15 April 2019.
VCRC Recruitment Details
Technical Assistant, Technician, Staff Car Driver, Lab Attendant
TamilNadu, Kerala, Odisha
15 April 2019
VCRC Recruitment 2019-Eligibility:
12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ Refrigeration / Air Conditioning/ Computer Applications /Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a Government recognized Institution.
- 1st class three year Bachelor’s degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Medical Laboratory Technology/Sociology /Social Work/Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 1st class B.E / B. Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized University.
Staff Car Driver
- Matric / S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with a valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger)
- Two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/ Institute.
- Preference will be given to those who have license other than above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheeler (Auto Rickshaw).
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus ITI/Trade certificate in Catering & Hospitality Assistant/computer operator & programming assistant or equivalent issued by Government agencies.
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Government recognized /approved/registered lab.
Below 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- 3 yr for OBC candidates
- 10 year for PWD candidates (13 yr for OBC, 15 yr for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies-Total 56 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technology – 14 Posts
- Computer Applications – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 1 Post
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant – 1 Post
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technology – 6 Posts
- Life Sciences – 7 Posts
- Microbiology – 1 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technology – 1 Post
- Sociology /Social Work – 1 Post
- Chemistry – 1 Post
- Computer Science /Information Technology – 1 Post
Staff Car Driver:
- Ordinary Grade – 7 Posts
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35400-1,12,400/
- Lab Attendant: Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- Technician/Staff Car Driver: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
VCRC Recruitment 2019
- The selection shall be made by an open competitive written test for the posts of Technical Assistant / Technician-1 / Lab Attendant-1.
- For the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade), selection will be made by open competitive written test followed by driving test.
Application Fee –
Rs.300 (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates & ICMR employees)
Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft – Drawn in favor of “The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry”.
How to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2019
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 April 2019.
ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre,
Medical Complex, Indira Nagar,
Puducherry – 605 006.