Welcome to jobjob.in India, most popular job updates web portal which provides all types of job updates like Government, private job and also provides details of admit card, answer key. Today we come with the one of the most popular IT company name HP.HP Recruitment 2019 Hewlett Packard which announce the vacancy for the Technical Support Engineer.
The Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California
Responsibilities for HP Recruitment 2019
- Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in the customer environment
- Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Present action plans to the customer and takes consent. Also, ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network.
- Replicate customer environment in Lab
- Escalate the issue in a timely manner
- Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0-2 Years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
- Bangalore, Karnataka