Google Recruitment 2019
We all are aware of Google, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Google India announces the latest job for a Software engineer.
Google Recruitment 2019
For Google Software Engineer 2019 Job Notification, candidates should be completed/ Pursing Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects and relevant programming skills can apply.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with a permanent and full-time job.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Experience working in the payments industry and/or with payments-related products.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, other technical related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of payments and mobile commerce products.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, review code, review design documents, deliver technical talks, teach classes, or consult on projects.
- Interest in and ability to learn other coding languages.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.